Tuesday 21 April 2015




anyway, gill was to tell me "I'm the subliminal black and white cat" in the first snip - see above...well, I think that it was more of a dog, actually but anyway...the idea was this - a reminder to talk about the above image...which the ill had decided to use to 'put in the blocks' so that firth and other members of the film crew and acting team...would never be able to remember what had happened....they were all threatened with the following...which was something around the murder of michelle Obama - conflated with the murder of lady Diana....and 'so many people dying upon the same day'....the film crew/acting team were all threatened with a loved one dying...at that point in time....watch TRAUMA and the accompanying documentary upon the dvd, to find out what 'that one' is all about....

see previous notes upon 'the block-king'....and the HOLLIDAY 'blocking' program....

additionally MI5 were to tell me to remember 'the poison well'....is that a reference to that Clacton well by the bridge/pier? marr's gang were to urinate in it (see previous notes upon 'transmissions' in relation to childhood programming)... I can remember ross - who wasn't in a child alter at the time...exclaiming "I can't believe I am doing this!"....and yes, the ill used to drug that water - to then make slaves drink from it...and it is possible that they will put something like 'flakka' in it....

what else? ...a Whitehall man (one of the wicked pack of cards but not that wicked, if you see what I mean) was to tell me about 'batting away the midges'....his code for 'images upon the networks'...to see them as flies....to bat them away before they bothered me...a metaphor for rejecting ill cult transmissions....oh and I remember now - 'performance artist' used to work at Whitehall...but he was then to get on the wrong side of 'little colin'...a bit like me, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment