Wednesday 22 April 2015

and the aland islands? oh I remember now...that 'slave driver' taschmann type...the senior teacher at shane school of English...he used to call this map 'the horse's head'...he used to conflate it with that famous white greek sculpture....of a horse's head...a fragment of the original? additionally, he used to clump it all together....with his 'water cooler' at home...and then tell us that the whole clump represented himself...I have no idea why, as yet...

 
 
the above website has a more modern version of that ancient greek sculpture of a horse's head:
 
 
"his head on the block" replies BI ONLINE...I am not sure that I 'get' what is going on here but I can remember col the sol pointing out this assembly, to me...and yes I now fully understand 'why'...turner had said that she would be riding 'col the sol' in horse alter:

and the 'horse behind the door'? ha ha ha...but it isn't funny at all, really is it? see previous notes...




No comments:

Post a Comment