Saturday 21 March 2015

yesterday I borrowed two dvds from Clacton library:

A MAGNIFICENT HAUNTING

THE HUNDRED YEAR-OLD MAN WHO CLIMBED OUT OF THE WINDOW AND DISAPPEARED

I was to watch A MAGNIFICENT HAUNTING yesterday to then spot another 'pattern' in relation to 'pattern recognition'....in short, I was having a look at the latest edition of PRIVATE EYE...to think about 'screw plugs' again (turner and garrard) to then remember Tomlinson telling me the following:

"get there early...probably three of them...speaking in English...listen to what they are saying...don't let them know that is what you are doing..."

and so that is what I was to do...at about 19 years old...on holiday in crete...at that archaeological site...."linked to minotaur programming" replies MI5 ONLINE.

...I was to report back to Tomlinson...that they had been talking about plugs...and well, that was odd enough...but apparently English ones...not the continental 2-pin plugs....but 3-pin plugs....Tomlinson groaned...he appeared to 'know' what it was all about....go figure:





No comments:

Post a Comment