Saturday 21 March 2015

some 'snips' that I was to take from the dvd...

...and what else was coded into the script? well something around 'amnesia'...I was to say "that's it!" in relation to who the Nazi scientists had experimented upon first, in relation to 'screw plugs'...."the screwtape letters" replies MI5 ONLINE...oh you mean the 'old devils'..."Auden and friends - who worked for the F.O...." - well as far as I can see - it would make sense that the 'first to be experimented upon' were those who 'even if they did remember something - they wouldn't be able to remember much', would they?

 
next up...I was to wonder about scarlett's 'bait' the other day...in relation to feeding me the MARS code by telephone R101....testing to see if I could remember it? well, obviously I could do - I am not suffering from 'amnesia'....I then thought "what about cloud platform slaves - has that replaced the old cosmos system, now?"

 
...and in relation to the snip below...well the 'cap' was to remind me of 'OUR ZOO' and the zookeeper...along with martin Sherman and 'talk talk' see previous notes....'magical creatures' eh? those who 'know the notes'...you see, I can now remember giving martin Sherman 'the notes' - as gill had instructed me to do..."his dad's a bank manager - he just thinks it's cool to say that he's a superhero..." i.e. involved in army physical fitness programmes...."he's bought him a mixing desk"....yes, 10 year old 'martin sherman' was already hellbent upon becoming a popstar...despite acting like a 'little bank manager' at that age - like his father, I suppose...but a 'nice one' mark you...the 'sinister aspect' to his young character was 'only for show' as far as I could see....'a defence' of sorts....anyway, we met on the path down to the playground...he showed me the handwritten lyrics of a song that he had composed upon a crumpled bit of blue lined exercise book paper...."funny how I find myself in love with you" ((written for either deb mcd or 'julia' - who was a new girl in 4M at the time - both Sherman and Julia knew 'so much' about the ill cult and ways around it, such clever children - deb was to introduce me to both of them - because she used to go round and play with Sherman, now and then and had met Julia at his parents' house)...anyway, I was to sing the 'off-key notes' for the first line of the song upon that crumpled up bit of paper "funny how I find myself in love with you"....Sherman smiled "that's brilliant"....he was to record them upon a little cassette recorder....which he was to whip out of his 'long shorts' school trousers...and then hide away again, quickly in case anybody else saw it, apart from his closest mates...gill was to tell me that later on...that he was to spend hours 'trying to get it right'...experimenting with 'the rest of it'....the music and lyrics....and so I wonder now...where had those particular 'notes' come from...had I heard them before...and if so where?



No comments:

Post a Comment