Sunday 1 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...the 'Reivers'...what was that all about, gill? does your family surname appear upon the list?  I have always associated you with BLACKADDER...no idea why...

having just watched portillo's train journey up north...destination Kirkcaldy...I was to remember that knowing about the 'reivers' had been very important indeed, in relation to mark r's research upon 'soul train' programming...and mod constellation systems...

oh and another thing...quasi-collie's family had been a 'reiver' family too...she had shown BI...what was it again...a crest or something, belonging to a reiver family...so what had her real surname been? Collingwood perhaps?

 
 
what else? the only other things upon the timer system are 'Collingwood college' and 'mark zymela' but I have no idea why:
 
 
I don't 'get' what BI has coded in here..."neither do we"...I see - so you had left it as a reminder to 'look into it all' again?

 
 
wait a minute, I think that I'm getting it now...that paper-cut design of figures...I can remember toddy holding one of those up...to then tell Michael Richardson's gang that we were all interlinked....and how were we all interlinked....well, according to toddy....in relation to being 'family'....one child was told that they were the 'first cousin' of the next child...who was then told that he was the half-brother of 'me' next to him etc etc...
 
a 'tinker tailor soldier spy' college then? something like that...
 
 
 
anyway, would you put up an image of 'two stone statues' to represent COMMUNICATION AND CULTURE?
 
because I am not sure that I would...it might send out the wrong message...which I am now picking up loud and clear...reminding me of those bournville employees 'standing like statues' upon that cobbled street, down the middle of the bournville factory campus....see previous notes:
 
 
 .....and what might the N factor be?
 
 
you see, I was to finally realise what rimington had meant by the X factor...whilst running that MI5 Russian course from powergen in 1980...see previous notes...she had meant that we all had 'souls' and could disassociate upon the MI6 carousel...apart from andy, that is...the 'odd one out'...in short, our souls were being 'fragmented' and used as alters...see previous notes upon the creation of 'adam kadmons' at st basil's Moscow...and the 'northern lights' etc etc....
 
let me see...having realised that those who have set up the above website...are not as well versed in 'advertising' and 'how images tend to be interpreted, consciously or subliminally' as they might be...one can say - not 'artistically minded' then? oh I remember now...collie had chosen the images...so not so much of an 'artist' at the helm - as a scientist....
 
now I know almost nothing in relation to 'how large a human brain' normally tends to be...I am not a surgeon and I do not frequent brain surgery operations 'in theatre'...nor  do I watch the work of those employed in morgues...but I have a strong feeling that 'this image of a brain' is far too small...
 
 
 
oh I remember now...quasi-collie telling her graphics crew that this was the image that she wanted..."we insert it (the microchip/3 pin plug if you are like roz etc) here...."
 
 
 
 
 
oh, I think that I now know, all I need to know about this 'college'....having skimmed the page to spot the word 'critical'....quasi-collie had loved that word...she and bassnett had developed the MI5 'critical thinking' paper together....see previous notes...so I take it that these youngsters are the new vegetable crop...look out MI5, that is all I can say...
 
let me scan for more info...quasi-collie was going to create CVs for them all...i.e. they wouldn't apply to british intelligence immediately...and almost none of them would have 'collingwood' on their cvs...go figure....oh and MI6 was the targeted service...more so than MI5...as well as the foreign office, Whitehall etc..."foreign relations" replies MI5 ONLINE.
 
the N-GAGE...or the EN-GAG....go figure...
 
oh this is so sinister...no wonder there were so many 'company directors' involved - see above....this is all about 'cloud platform' slaves...who can be wiped in a second...given a new ID and sent to work 'anywhere in the world' for whatever multinational has bought them next - 'on the ill cult slave' market...that is....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment