Sunday 22 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

on Monday, I have made a provisional arrangement with my parents, to go round and see them...in order to give them those amaryllis bulbs etc....and so i'll probably catch the 10.40am bus, as I normally do etc etc....

...anyway, today I was to buy a 'birthday gift bag' for my mother in THING ME BOBS...to put those 'strange-looking' M&S easter eggs, in...see previous notes and photos....in relation to GRAY'S ANATOMY.




...the bag was to amuse me...because it was to remind me of that 'happy happy talk' popsong by 'captain sensible' - available on youtube....the 'parrot on the shoulder' lark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291ET6Py6H8

"if you don't have a dream....how you gonna make that dream come true..."

well 'living the dream' turned out to be something of a nightmare...for those who had decided to sign on the demonic contract - see previous notes upon 3/4 screw plugs etc....anyway, we shall see how it all plays out, in the end...






No comments:

Post a Comment