Tuesday 3 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

oh and 'at scarborough'...let me see - this is another important point...the taschmanns appeared to be waging a war against the prague Rothschild...and to that effect, they had been behind that 'black skeleton'....of 'a man found in a tree' item....and they were to leave a 'joke' upon the timer system "that's him" for some reason....

...and what about Bridlington?...all of those birds...Judith Elliot had described the British Council prague dto as "like gannets"....

I was then to remember something from 1980...the MI5 Russian course had all been taken there...gill was also to turn up...I can remember him racing up and down the cliff path...talking to different members of the above group...what was he hoping to find out?....

....all I can connect the above up to...is mark r wanting to know who the ill were sacrificing upon a beach, at night...see previous notes....but I do not think that it was the same location...e.g. those black rocks on the beach...used for the funeral byre etc etc...

I can remember gill wanting me to remember something around 'fire' and the 'phoenix rising from the ashes'....

let me see...Bridlington...there is more to this location than meets the eye...as the taschmanns were to discern:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Ripley_(alchemist)

the wheel...that is what 'col the sol' had wanted to remember:

 
.....and the 'den' eh? 'denim'...imden'....denise hoyle perhaps?
 
 
the visual metaphor above, as col the sol was to point out was "I jumped over a garden wall and escaped"...along with the 'sol cult' heading for a black line, to the left...the outer limit of the atmosphere of this planet...in short, they could go no further...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment