Sunday 15 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

last night I was to watch that dvd THE ANOMALY...to remember 'tuning in' to bits of it...the first time that it had been aired upon 'hidden' networks, let us say...gill was to love the ending...he 'got it' immediately...

anyway, I 'got the main bit' which was the 'break on through' into the 'hidden room' - to find that particular 'wizard of oz'...aka GALAXY mobiles...ha ha ha...and I was proved right - as MI6 were to find out...

the A-NOM-aly...who was 'ali' in credits, gill? anyway, this is all about adapters and pinplugs, isn't it? and you wonder why I don't want to go back to the dentist 'any time soon'? see previous notes upon microchipped gums and teeth....

let me see...I haven't gone up to the top floor to check out what my neighbour was to tell me, the other day...no need, eh? ....curiosity and that killed the cat, didn't it?...

on the other hand I could do - to see if there are 'any signs of life' in that flat (if it is still 'open access' in relation to no door and frame)...anyway, donna had told me that as far as she knew, nobody had actually lived there and from day one...because there had been no 'signs of life' at all...or rather no activity at all, relating to that flat....

number 11...broken into by the police and emergency services...it makes you wonder, doesn't it?

...the secret room...the galaxy room?

....and no I am not suggesting that they found some weird guy, wired up in what appears to be a sort of 'fridge' in THE ANOMALY..."cryogenics chamber" replies MI5 ONLINE...I hadn't even thought that far, whilst typing up this post...all I am saying is that the 'two' have come up at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment