Monday 9 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I was to watch 'BAD GRANDPA' yesterday...to remember having seen it before but 'on the other side of the mirror'...

...before the movie began...I was to take a few snips of the studios etc...but didn't manage to get the MTV one of an astronaut...the structuring absence - behind the following images...?




 
anyway, I then decided to play around with the PARAMOUNT image...seeing as it was somewhat reminding me of that NASA 'MARS' image from yesterday...'mars with water'...see previous notes...
 
anyway, firstly 'mars with water' which is reminding me of my kitchen surfaces...with a dvd disk on top:
 
 
next up: the grey man's flat this morning:

 
and lastly, what that PARAMOUNT image was to inspire:
 

 
mars...paramount...and 'whizzy' who was to say that he was running the whole show...whilst living in that villa with the 'mars tower' in the grounds...see previous notes:

 
"mush! mush!"
 
PARAMOUNT...well I knew that the british royal family ran it 'behind the scenes'...and now, so much is making sense....
 
a programmed royal ferret? he even used to project 'ferret' as a little boy...some of the images remind me, very strongly of his expressions as a little boy...
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment