Saturday 28 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I have just taken a rough estimate of the 'drop' from my bedroom window...using a cotton reel and a teaspoon tied to the cotton...having let the teaspoon down to the ground and then reeled it in again...my rough estimate - having measured the amount of cotton necessary, with a tape measure...well it came to 420 inches...that means about 35 feet...which means nearly 12 yards...what am I going to do about 'that one' then?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Military-Heavy-Grappling-Anchor-Bushcraft/dp/B006DA8AFI

I could buy 'one of these' and make myself look like a 'jewel thief' but then again if there is a fire in this building and it saves my life - why not, eh?

 
let me see...the above item - is connected to donna in some way...she must have used one before, ha ha ha but not in the above context - I hasten to add....

No comments:

Post a Comment