Monday 23 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

anyway, I had a nice morning, with my parents...chatting about all sorts of things...tomorrow they are off to their London flat and then later on in the week...they are off to Amsterdam....

....oh and dad was to take my blood pressure - he has the equipment to do so - mainly because mum needs hers checking up now and then - see previous notes....

he was to laugh and say that it was normal enough, even though I hadn't 'sat' for the required amount of time, after walking up the stairs, to their living room...and that he didn't think that if I had it checked at the surgery...that I would need any sort of medication for it....

73/149.......and there was my mother thinking that I would have hypertension by now....go figure.....149...looks as if I should be concerned...but seeing as it would have 'gone down to normal' if I had sat for long enough...well, so what eh? my mother was to say that the diastolic was the important one...73 and that is well within the 'normal' range..

No comments:

Post a Comment