Wednesday 11 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

an anonymous phonecall - was registered upon my mobile, this afternoon...



OTHER NOTES:

anyway, i gave my mum a ring this morning...apparently my parents are back from london and exhausted...having seen all of their 'sim family' i suppose...well, that is - in relation to RH and his daughter...along with ingabot and weale, and their children...i was to wonder why ed and sue hadn't put up ingabot and weale, along with their children...because instead, my parents had to give their rented flat up and move in with ed and sue, for the duration...i then thought "it figures" and for a variety of reasons...see previous notes upon the film 'THE DAISY CHAIN' on BBC iplayer...

....after that phonecall i was to remind myself that i had 'been through it all once'...my childhood in blackheath...and i didn't want to be reminded of it, again...within this new generation of grandchildren...

anyway, my mother was to bang on about blood pressure...and so i knew that i had to remember 'something' about it..and in retrospect, i can only hope that gill knew what to do about 'all of that'...whatever the programming was and how it tied up with 'network control' etc etc...

my mother was to tell me that my father is taking her off to amsterdam soon, again...they both appeared to in good health...i was to chat to my mother about that M&S range of BALANCED FOR YOU 'healthy pots' in relation to dieting because she's always interested in that sort of thing...the products are a sort of cross between canned food and a 'plastic pot'...see previous notes upon inga and her ingabot...the 'black button' of the 'devo' hat etc etc...what else? not much, really...she asked when i would be coming to manningtree to deliver those amaryllis, see previous notes...well, before they go to amsterdam...but we didn't arrange a particular day....

Oh, one odd thing...my mother was to tell me that she was still interested in doing OSBORNE's 2/5 diet...she was thinking about having  two cups of instant tomato soup a day....now that is really odd because normally she hates anything like that...far better to make your own homemade soup....go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment