Tuesday 3 March 2015



oh I remember now...martin wanted to be reminded of the following...I was to remember whilst searching for new dvds to rent on the 'elan catalogue' and buy upon amazon...


 
...first up we have 'alice' and "no" in greek...related to oxo commands? I wonder...second up there is a 'dervla meets colin and they plan something together' reference...emet was keen to find out what...

 
 
the film is available on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2C8YG1TFZc

next up we have THE CHANGES found upon an 'alice' search upon amazon...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Changes-2-Disc-DVD-Set/dp/B00KH6JQ5W/ref=pd_sim_d_h__9?ie=UTF8&refRID=1GXFEW1ZXKKGX5Y502ZE



the elan catalogue doesn't have the above but it has a long list of 'other options'..unusual for elan:

 
HR had thought up the above for MW i.e. using Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg /  Richard Wagner as programming materials - along the lines of..."best I can do, mike" and "they'll never get it"...
 
"are we talking about clone wars?" replies MI5 ONLINE...I do not know who is fighting who at present....a mixed bunch? 'col the sol' appeared to change sides upon a regular basis...
 
 
I am not sure what they were up to as yet...but it was something around MW identifying as the poet Walther von der Vogelweide...and the Nuremberg reference is worrying, isn't it? considering what portillo had dug up in relation to that 'death camp meister' on a platform station - see previous notes...and yes I can remember now - 'so many years ago' ...the police were to interview that man, 'extensively'...
 
anyway, MW was to tell HR that she would take the part of Magdalene...
 
"Walther now comes forward and makes sense of the poem in a winning performance."
 
er...I don't think that anybody is going to do that...including 'col the sol' if MW and HR were thinking about making sense of that 'fridge meets car' computing script....
 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
 
 oh and I remember now...'will' challenging me to find something that I couldn't borrow from the elan catalogue because it was exclusively for 'student use'...
 
I suppose he was hinting at programming materials...because why would 'alice' be on a 'student only' list? it reminds me of that other film, I was to watch...which concerned a group of young people 'in training' - the film that had been used to program H house and other dartington students...see previous notes....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment