Friday 6 March 2015

oh and the library...that was an interesting number, wasn't it gill? I will talk about 'that one' later on...you had the situation 'covered' a long time ago...something around 'psycho-beth' in relation to Farrell?...gill had been tracking and tracing yet another 'psycho gang' on the networks...."similar robots to MW's gang" replies MI5 ONLINE....the unhelpful assistants at HUGHES had been part of 'that one' hadn't they? the manager or supervisor is going to have a hard time with 'those two' isn't he? "not for much longer"....oh I see...I remember now...it was a 'chip-to-overload' day today, wasn't it? a quick way of getting rid of robots...ha ha ha...I don't think that I need to explain how that one might work...

anyway, I was to borrow a new film-on-DVD today...entitled HARDBOILED SWEETS...the cover portrait looks a bit like Farrell....but isn't of course...I am not watching any more of his films...see previous notes upon the en-gag-ment ring...."and slub letters" replies MI5 ONLINE....anyway, according to the blurb - the film appears to be about 'psycho gang world' including 7 psychopaths...in southend.

let me see....HBS and the 'adaptation'....and 'gallery beggars'....?




No comments:

Post a Comment