Saturday 14 March 2015

MY3 this morning...along with a couple of other items...



http://www.today.com/pets/cat-eyebrows-looks-colin-farrell-martin-scorsese-more-2D80547468

oh, I think that I can see where this is going now...see previous notes upon MARK R'S 'COSMIC FRUIT JUICER'...and that BBC iplayer 'cosmic documentary'....I might add that it wasn't mark r in that control centre...because I can remember now - it had been PKW/webb....still working for the HOLLIDAY family or not? they weren't around at the time...anyway, one can see that mar's gang were in-fighting at the time, as MI6 were to put it...

"twisting my melons, man..." - the childhood abuse by those 'Whitehall types' was to begin young...and as 'ving' was to say of himself - having joined that elite...he had become rather like that android in the MY3 ad, this morning....

it was a curious state of affairs, in Blackheath in the early 60s...I can remember marr's gang attempting to kill off those robots...and not just one I might add...webb had stabbed the back of the neck of one of them...after harris had brought him to his knees...for attempting to program the young marr to pop one of his son's eyeballs out....the Whitehall man was taken to the Greenwich naval hospital...I can remember my father talking with harris - along the lines of "he's paraplegic now...he can't talk, luckily...i'll see what I can do"...the man died, later on in hospital....a strange state of affairs because both my father and harris were terrified of being 'found out' as 'a resistance', to this mkultra cult...whilst marr's gang (aged between 6 and 8 years old) - had made it their business to try and kill them off....'Whitehall men' from the mod/royal services...see previous notes upon that white 'druid house' on the corner of oakcroft road...even toddy hadn't known about them....and their 'microchipped human beings - network controller' radio equipment...

I can also remember 'another time'...I was staying the day, with 'little colin' because he had had to  go home from school...high temperature/a bad cold...with vomiting, later on...'little colin's mum' had told me to put the chain on the door, after she had left...I did so...another of those Whitehall-types was to come round with a key...I had a 'device' given to me by harris...I called him...he told me to call the police...I was too scared to even go downstairs (where the telephone was and I had no idea how to operate the 'device' other than to call harris)...we were viewing the man from upstairs - from little colin's bedroom window, at the time...I told his father that if he valued his son's life...then he wouldn't be too busy to make the telephone call himself...within minutes, a police officer was on the street...I suppose that the main station wasn't too far away...do you see 'how it went' in those day? "absolute predators" replies MI5 ONLINE.



No comments:

Post a Comment