Sunday 29 March 2015

let's have a look at what yahoonews has to offer, this evening:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/letters/11499079/The-Lunatics-Have-Taken-Over-the-Asylum-the-wittiest-political-letters-to-the-Telegraph.html

etonians? they were programmed as 'sardines' on long tables, weren't they? see previous notes....oh and they also probably respond to 'pilchard'....


sardines in the news...is somebody making a point here about number 9? if so, I appear to have missed it - apart from it being an eldest taschmann reference...'number 9 dream' etc etc....

 
 

 
 
let me see...the prague Rothschild team were described by Judith Elliot as "like gannets"...

 
Tomlinson was programmed as a soul-trapping 'killer whale'...
 
and the following? well they are reminding me of that BBC series SWARM...see previous notes:
 


 
...in fact, it is all reminding me of a battle...has somebody decided to use a metaphor here....for a battle that is currently raging...against the 'sardine programmed'?

 
let me see...oh I think that I know what this is all about now...the above image of a shark....THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH....starring Jeremy norman....go figure:
 
 
....and look at those gannets go....it's the freakiest show...is there life on MARS?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment