Tuesday 3 March 2015

let me try and work this out...having fastforwarded through the video to this scene...I can remember MW saying "that must be martin (gill)"....

I can also remember 'col the sol' using MW's alias upon the networks...confused? well not quite...all I can deduce so far...is that it appears to have been a battle between colin and dervla vs MW and HR...and I have 'outed' the programming materials that they had been thinking about using upon each other...something like that?

anyway, you're supposed to know 'all about alice', gill....as the character 'jack'...

"microscopic alice - remoteviewing" replies MI5 ONLINE.

let me see...and there appears to be an 'overlap' doesn't there?

 
crossreferencing...'col the sol' was supposed to take the part of the seated figure...with a knife - although there is not really one there - just a shadow in the background...
 

 
 
...and let me see...another 'overlap'...meet 'david'...crossreferencing the Magdalene's 'david'...."well you always liked him didn't you?" MW was to tell HR...meaning 'col the sol' I suppose....
 
 
anyway, you might like to have a chat with 'nick willing' about the whole thing, gill:
 
 
...because I am almost certain that VARRO had done...see previous notes..."got on rather well" replies MI5 ONLINE...oh I remember, it was MI6 JOHN who had  found out 'that one'...
 
anyway, 'two alices'?
 
 
well this movie looks like a laugh...I might see if the elan catalogue has ALTAR available....
 
 
no it isn't available but another weird 'search results' list is....what on earth does the word 'altar' have in common with an Armstrong & miller series?
 
 
...let's start at the top with MACGRUBER...the MAC and 'grubby colin with his grubs' - I wonder...the grub 'e'....
 
oh now I know where grieszek's quiet smile was to come from...."that's col, he's really thick" said the tudor grange 'witches' but he wasn't - and so you have to be careful....he had simply spent a long time at his father's castle - see previous notes...harris had thought that mainstream education was 'useless'...
 
 
 
"gruber from the crypt" replies MI5 ONLINE...was that a trigger command?
 
and in the urban dictionary? it just gets worse....
 
 
 
let me see...what about 'grubber from the pit'...I have just had a flashback to toddy saying that to a little boy in bed....something around 'having the grumps' that morning? my father used to refer to our beds, as children...as 'pits'..."still in your pit?" etc etc...
 
 
 
oh I see...it's another 'one of those'....however I now know why the search criterion 'altar' was to bring that film up...but 'not really' if you know what I mean....because an 'altar' stars heavily, as the main prop in most hammer horror movies...and the like:
 
 
out of all the films that you could possibly list...which have altars as a predominant prop...why has somebody at the library...chosen 5 items to put under 'altar' as a search criterion on the elan catalogue? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment