Friday 27 March 2015

let me see...what else?

well after I had decided to 'cancel' the file transfer to disk and so clicked on 'cancel'...to find out that the whole 'mechanism' didn't appear to want to stop...it was to transfer that file to disk and within minutes - not the 10 and 1/2 hours that I had been led to expect...

anyway, I then decided to play 'on the safe side'...so I deleted the transferred files...and began to whole process again. this time around - it worked perfectly 'no warning' in relation to a 10 and 1/2 hours process....just a minute or two.

I was then shown 'this' - which is unusual....which made me think about 'windows live'...you see I 'know' that the ill had been hoping to watch me 'in this flat' using 'windows live'...and that is why even though gill had put it onto this laptop...I have refused to sign the Microsoft agreement - in order to let that program run upon this laptop....

...one wonders if the ill will think that it is worth 'all of the trouble'...if they do not have a 'snuff movie' to gloat over...in their sick 'dens of vice'....at the end of it?

 
...the whole point about sadists and sadism...is that they like to watch their victims suffer...don't they?...and 'windows live photo gallery' appears to be key, for some reason...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment