Sunday 29 March 2015



if you do not have 'interwebz' you have to do it manually....

if you have an MOD planetary circuitboard....you can do it manually....

what is 'interwebz' then?

"what if you had both?" replies MI5 ONLINE....ha ha ha ha....I have no idea....sounds like a bit much, being able to 'do both'...

but anyway, 'interwebz' and GFI webmonitor perhaps? why has 'that' come up this morning...

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats

let me see...that 'cowboy line-dancing' job...that col the sol was to have....seeing as his mother had given away all of their money to different 'charities' and they were in danger of losing the family house....the young men who used to 'line dance' made money upon the side - in relation to what they were to call 'a quick poke'....most of them didn't see themselves as homosexual...but one of col the sol's friends, had done...this young man had been engaged to be married...his family had arranged the whole thing...he had been 'happy' about it at first - but after having been line-dancing for so long...he was no longer happy...he had realised that he liked a 'quick poke' more than anything in the world and that it wasn't possible to go back into the 'heterosexual world' again....he was to confide to col the sol....who was concerned but didn't think that it was that 'serious'....his friend then committed suicide....col the sol was horrified....he then left line-dancing and returned to his other job at a fastfood restaurant...he had made enough money, anyway...and they were no longer in danger of 'losing the house'...

hmmm...having remembered the above...I was then to think back to my own experience of being 'married off'' to Tomlinson...in that Walton on the naze church....see previous notes upon it 'having been sprung upon me' without warning i.e.the whole MI5 Russian language course, from powergen - see previous notes... were 'in the know'...and I was told that I was 'getting married' whilst being shown the buffet, that they were setting up, on tables in the church hall - adjoining the church..... the morning of the wedding....anyway, I tried to escape...was unable to do so...walked into the church by a connecting door to the hall...and prayed...I felt suicidal...I was 'that desperate'....and why?

well - let me put it this way...yesterday I was to see a news item on YAHOO NEWS...it was all about a young man who had committed suicide because his bride was 'too ugly'...presumably it had been an arranged marriage and he had not seen her before....was that the real reason for committing suicide - it hardly seems credible - does it?

anyway, I was then reminded of 'col the sol' being put through a 'full church wedding' by polish intelligence....to then see the footage upon the internet and 'not remember a thing' because he had been given an endoscopy type of drug, beforehand and then been 'shunted' through it, as a consequence...how terrifying must that be? I was to wonder....

and then realised why I had been so terrified by that 'marriage' to Tomlinson....and let me put it this way...he had been the 'best looking of the bunch'....quite a 'catch' really....

I had been reduced to sheer terror and thoughts of suicide....because I had no choice in the matter...this whole group of people...those mkultra programmers and that MI5 Russian language course...had all ganged up on me....I was left with no free will...no autonomy...no nothing....and that is why I had felt so desperate....plus the fact that it was all so sacrilegious......and that is why 'at that point in time'...I had knelt and prayed...and prayed....to no avail, as it turned out.

anyway, I can remember the wedding service...and then the buffet afterwards, in that hall.....and Tomlinson saying to daldry and marr...."it wasn't too bad really...she's the best looking girl out of the bunch"....so he had been forced into it too...obviously so....but he was putting on 'more of a show' than I had been...not so easily reduced to abject terror...in relation to an altar and vicar etc etc...



No comments:

Post a Comment