Wednesday 4 March 2015

 
I wondered about those large light green bags on marine parade...mainly because of the colour, 'light green'...what are they planting or replanting?...but didn't bother to have a look, in the end...

 
next up...I was to wonder about this 'expensive car' blocking the road...another car was to have difficulty getting around it, coming into Travelodge carpark...plus the fact that JACKSON COURT frontdoor had been left open...I was to wonder again, about who currently lives in Jackson court...see previous notes upon 'so many years ago now'...when top ill cult mkultra programmers used to live there...and treat those within belle court as their 'guineapigs'...oh no, I remember now...that is what pete used to refer to his wife as..."she's looks rather like a guineapig...I don't like them..."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment