Saturday 14 March 2015


I was to watch this documentary this morning...and laugh my way through it - intermittently, that is....you see, marr had told me that it was coded out...a metaphor for something...

in short, it was code for 'star of the show'...'the sun'...and those around that 'sun'....for example...the NASA crews are seen as 'hot date jupiters' who are clueless...heavily under mind control and 'far out' man, within the whole cosmic horrorshow....but they get wind of something...formulate a new theory and 'move in' on the sun....normally only those like 'venus' are allowed up close...those like rimington and caroline hughes, for example....

nota bene 'mr hot jupiter date' himself...the presenter...a bit like brian cox but not...."from the british army" replies MI5 ONLINE....

anyway, McDonald and SC had also been labelled....as the 'blue planets' that keep the 'hot date jupiters' from interfering with the whole ill cult 'star' system...blue dates....Uranus and Neptune....

NASA's hot dates then decided to 'move in on the sun'....bad move? the 'blue bird slaves' then throw them out...go figure....it is all a 'new theory' of course and none of it can be proven...in any dimension, I might add....but you get the gist?

a bit like CIA/DIA McDonald and SC (as blue bird slave 'blue planets'), knowing that, once triggered...that they would attempt to throw me out of that FBI office, nesting in the heart of that CIA campus - see previous notes...the 'blue bird planets' then attempted to break the door down...whilst I held gill to ransom - in order to make gill change this 13th one ill cult game, upon the computer before him, to one where 'nobody dies - everybody survives' (those involved i.e. named upon the system as 'part of the game')....see previous notes upon McDonald planning it out, the whole operation - meticulously, beforehand....complete with a 'pea-sized-bullet gun' to shoot into a disk slot, in MARK R's hardware - adjacent to gill's....anyway, the bullet rattled around everywhere....causing serious damage...see previous notes....

anyway, the above now reminds me of another scenario...at the heart of the BBC, UK - and not a CIA campus in the USA.....

...this is what I can remember...walking in and seeing gill 'the editor' of that HORIZON documentary....'secrets of the solar system'...the editor 'in the credits' was called CRABTREE....having seen the documentary beforehand...I was to address gill as "mrs crabtree"....he had been in 'martine' alter, at the time....

I was also privately laughing about rimington....see previous notes upon her 'sieving human brains through a muslin textile' in order to make 'crabapple jelly' at that 'south of france' Templar castle event - see previous notes....'crabapple jelly'....according to rimington....and Sonia and mark vizard having a laughing gas attack at 'mad annie' in her kitchen....daldry then walking in to tell her that he would have to add colour and 'taste' to pass it off as such....

let me now return to that editing suite/cctv centre at the heart of the BBC...."where's the old ba.........." I was to ask 'mrs crabtree'....as he turned around from his editing desk and 'cctv of the whole building'....b as in 'bat'...an 'exe' file reference....

'the old b' walked in behind me and that was the point where I was then to be evicted from the building....I can remember rimington telling me, at that point in time that I wouldn't live that long....as she nestled up to gill, on his keyboards....

oh and kiera knightley was also in that 'inner sanctum' - rimington had recruited her after Farrell had rejected her 'advances' on set....you see, this was around the time of the shooting and completion of LONDON BOULEVARD.....marr's gang were around and they had wanted to know what gill and rimington were up to....

I had taken 'no sides' as usual...."a struggle for power" replies MI5 ONLINE....that is normally the case...and I am simply 'used' by 'whoever' and then thrown back into a damp bedsit, for the duration....until they need to 'use' me, again....

oh and I can add a little bit more to the above now...marr's gang had called themselves the MARDI GRAS...MARR-DEE-GRAS..."we get fat on what we steal from you"...toddy's boy gang were to tell me...see previous notes upon what they were to do to me, in a very young child alter....now who had mentioned mardi gras to me - let me see...that british council man, who was in charge of PR....the one who had given a 'talk' at warwick 1997....

secondly 'mrs crabtree' in her BBC centre....she had told me that rimington was called 'Margaret plan'....he was called the 'planti'...and mark r was the 'plantid'....what was he after? as far as I know...the barcode of an encyclopaedia of plants by DK books, for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment