Saturday 28 March 2015

http://www.poiein.gr/archives/25717

last night I was to dream that I was wearing a black donkey jacket...so was I in 'my shoes' or somebody else's, I wondered....I can't remember any more about it - apart from the fact that it was 'shredded' in an octopus-sort of way....stranger and stranger....

anyway, I then came across this image...having followed an 'Amelia warner/Annette k ekblom/Jayne-ann-igel' trail....wondering about what the 'warner family' is really all about...because the 'real one' was to die 'some years ago now' on bankova street, Ukraine...

...to stumble across a painting....to realise that the image was 'what that donkey jacket had looked like' in my dream...but it was also a 'coat' of sorts...a shredded donkey jacket....go figure....

what is 'fyllorroima'?
 
oh and before I slept....well I was to go to sleep thinking about that old MI5 joke...from captain gyde/scott mackay's days....about prince Philip "beware of the greek bearing gifts"....and so they had more than one joke about prince Philip? see previous notes upon "the man from the Pru"....selling life insurance....
 
anyway, having used 'google translate' for the above...I was to remember rimington telling me to always clear the sink and draining board....she appeared to be very nervous about the whole thing....I suppose it was something around the ill programming in "you are sinking....you are drained of energy"....after they have drugged you...and before you pass out....something like that?
 
anyway, there is another similar image in relation to another poem...is that where the 'sort of octopus' reference in my dream, was to come from?
 
 
and what are 'nychterines',....alitepso' and 'naploso'?
 
 
oh I remember now....gill had told me to remember the above....but I cannot remember why now...only that the images depressed him....he had been programmed with them in some way...
 
well, why don't you cheer yourself up by buying some NORWEGIAN JARLSBERG CHEESE today then? you know - bizarrely enough...I was to get the footage back of ed miliband....telling those, who were to dress up as 'chickens' in bright yellow and red....that the image would subliminally remind slaves of their JARLSBERG programmers....go figure....
 
 
what a long google url....I was to arrive at that url....having clicked on that image, upon an Amelia warner and then Annette k ekblom search...which had that box 'other images' to click on...I did so...and voila...the above google search came up...
 
anyway, the first search result image is 'how you felt at the time' - so many years ago now - isn't it gill? you were to code that image in....so that it turned up first, on the above search....naked, trussed up and hung from the ceiling? by whom? BI ONLINE appear to be saying 'rimington'...but that cannot be true, can it?
 
 
anyway, scrolling down the page...we get images of Nazi Rosenberg and all sorts of 'nasty stuff'...
 

 
jodl looks a bit like Frankenstein's monsther, doesn't he?
 
 
 
let me see....so basically, what is being inferred? that the original 'warner family' were WWII Nazis....
 
and the above website...well, last night I was to have a look at JEREMY NORMAN's book (norman the doorman reference?) Jeremy norman had been present at the prague Rothschild group's presentation of 'MASH' - see previous notes and yes, he had a programmed Nazi alter....
 
anyway, I was struck by a photo of his nanny...whom he had apparently loved, more than anybody....and what can I say gill....except that I do not want to malign the dead...but in that photo...she looked like an older version of Juana bormann...a Nazi prison guard....go figure...what were you trying to dig up, anyway? "dead Nazis" replies MI5 ONLINE.
 
 oh I remember now...one of Norman's grandmothers had been a mkultra programmer....and his mother was to send him to stay with the HAPPY VALLEY SET...it all adds up, doesn't it? anyway, what do I mean by MKULTRA? that it didn't originate with the CIA...that satanic cult began in Germany...and it has a long occult history (long before it became termed 'mkultra')....see previous notes upon hans Christian Andersen etc tec....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment