Tuesday 17 March 2015

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/4-pack-golfball-ses-28w-halogen-bulbs-279901

I was looking for a particular type of bulb this morning...as the last one in my 'pink bedside lamp' blew, the other morning...anyway, the bulb was an 'eveready 40w golfball 201205'....to my surprise - 'homebase' has closed down and a B&M store has set up in its place, in Clacton...but then I haven't been down to that shopping area - waterglade retail park, for some time now...not after MORRISON supermarket had stolen about £100 off of me - using my debit card details and then refused to pay it back...see previous notes...

anyway, B&M doesn't stock the bulb that I want...but it did stock something 'peculiar'...something that was to remind me of the whole royal 'belljar' image - see previous notes...


 
I reckon that this is something to do with scarlett...or 'chrome dome' as gill used to call him...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment