Saturday 21 March 2015

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk/

and what about 'this bit'? in relation to the term 'Molotov cocktail'.... let me explain...

 
whilst watching THE HUNDRED YEAR-OLD MAN yesterday...well, the film opens with 'bad grandpa's cat'....a cat called MOLOTOV....which is killed by a 'fox'...'bad grandpa' then kills the 'fox' with a bunch of sausages wrapped around sticks of dynamite....which serves as an 'explanation' - as to how and why 'he blew himself up' metaphorically speaking - in terms of being forced to give up living an independent life and to then end up in a care home...at the beginning of the film...
 
now, whilst in Poland...living in Katowice...I was to buy two books 'in polish'...one was PAN TADEUSZ with an English translation accompanying the polish text....
 
 
and the other book was 'in polish'...not that it mattered....because it was a glossy hardback 'catalogue'' which almost entirely consisted of photos....of the strangest looking cats, that I had ever seen....entitled.....mója kot....'my cat' in polish....the entries ranged from all over eastern Europe - to Siberia and back....
 
...it was a really wild book...and every time I 'had the blues'...I only had to have a look at those photos of those crazy looking cats, to make me smile, again....who did I lend it too? I was really sorry when it 'disappeared'...
 
ivan Dubcek was to visit his French friends in Katowice...to laugh and laugh at that book...along the lines of "you  come to Poland and that is the first polish book that you buy?"
 
oh and upon the note of 'ivan dubcek'...he had been the prague Rothschild's son...and I was to mistakenly note down, the other day...that the prague Rothschild had taken up residence upon java and not bali, for some reason...see previous notes upon 'all of that'....
 
anyway, MOLOTOV THE CAT...a large long-haired marmalade Persian....'col the sol's cat alter'...in terms of his 'first language Russian alter'...nailed it.
 
i can remember...because Sonia was to ask me which cat I liked the most...she didn't like cats much but that was 'by the by'...I immediately pointed out 'that one'...she then asked me what I would call it..."MOLOTOV" I replied....she was to ask why...but I couldn't explain why...just that it was somehow 'right'.
 
...the Molotov and the cocktail...cock tale....let me see....that night in prague....mr putin and his men doing 'gangbusters' into the dark interior of that church...where the prague Rothschild and capaldi were holding another of those BI 'meetings'....'col the sol' was then to go into some 'weird altered state' and talk about...'heaven knows what'...which ended with an impassioned plea around "and so it's all over then is it? when the cock crows..."  mr putin rarely smiled....but he couldn't stop himself, at that point - for some reason...
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
...and I am not 'joking around' when I talk about how dangerous Molotov cocktails can be...in relation to those like the HOLLIDAY family...Tomlinson and gill...and that Molotov cocktail through 'col the sol's bedroom window...at H house in totnes....yes the damage hadn't been quite as bad as the following...but it was bad....i.e. if sol, jay and myself hadn't managed to get that chest of drawers from away from the bedroom door in time and escape...and see previous notes upon what was to happen next 'that evening'...two fake policemen found dead, the next day 'in the woods'...'col the sol and his god desk status' on that deserted countryroad...and that hitched ride - with a member of a local Russian mafia...which had just moved into totnes...a mafia that already amassed a considerable armoury of guns and other weaponry - as MI5 were then to find out....see previous notes....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment