Friday 27 March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUpq5CItwOk

hmmm...having realised that I had seen this video before...and more to the point...remembered that brad pitt's 'cameo role' had been for an important reason...well, what was it?

1999...the oxford meadows and 'ross fields'...except that it hadn't been ross fields, had it? it had been a man who looked very like the senior teacher at the shane school of English/st aldate's college...who was also sporting something of a ginger beard, at that point in time....

...and that is what makes me wonder what was going on? I must have been in a child alter...I could remember 'ross fields' as looking rather like that...but not anybody that I had met later on...a very weird thing about 'child alters' then? if you cannot recognise 'even those from your own workplace' and my workplace had been shane school of English at that point in time...because 'in your mind'...you haven't met them yet...something along those lines?

anyway, I can remember now...the conversation was 'rather like the film dialogue'...the man was to tell col the sol, and myself - that we were both his slaves....


 
and even more bizarrely he had been wearing a knotted handkerchief upon his head...the sun was so hot that day...which is why we were sitting under a tree....but not bizarrely, I am wrong there because I can remember the transmission now - from the eldest taschmann's office - and yes that 'senior teacher' at shane school of English was the eldest taschmann's 'partner in crime' within that office....I have got the footage back now...
 
....col had got pewdie into that office...pewdie was quite young at the time...a young teenager....I would guess about 14/15 years old or maybe younger...however he was tall for his age (remember, st clare's was an IB school)....he was to pretend to  be 18, to the eldest taschmann...I was to meet him on the street...whilst I was walking to work, one day - I had changed jobs - I was now working at st clare's...he had been interested in 'who I was'...so simply stopped to say 'hello'...then walked off, smiling...
 
what else about that 'senior teacher'? well he was to tell me about CHRISTINE NUTTALL before my interview at CUP...Cambridge university press...in the EFL department...apparently 'his sister' had worked for her and the inference was...that she hadn't got on with her...
 
all  a lie? I am not sure as yet...all I know is that the 'senior teacher' was a heroin addict..."and a pusher" replies MI5 ONLINE....and that another teacher there, was to tell me that he was a 'whizz' at computers..."a genius" as far as I can recall....
 
...and putting the above together...and the fact that Christine nuttall had looked rather similar to him...same sort of colour of hair, eyes...I wonder now...she might have been his sister, for all I know...
 
 
 
 ...and yes, I can remember him referring to me as a 'slave'...as 'property'....col the sol was to query that one 'in a similar way'...see above....
 
so are we back to HELEN BROWNE's gang again? see previous notes upon them putting up an idea for programming with ROOTS...which was then accepted....and that is going back to 6th form years....circa 1982.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment