Saturday 21 March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixRWvrkUHo



...let me see...who did deb mcd really marry? because an absurd thought came to mind, recently...a conflation of her husband with martin Sherman...but that cannot be, can it? all I can remember is a Shirley disco....and sue whalley 'testing him out' by leaving him alone with me (sue had already told me that every man that she had been out with - asked so many questions about myself - well, I can see why in relation to my attachment to gill - he was the real 'centre of attraction' in Solihull, at that point in time - but sue was jealous and I hadn't taken that as seriously as I should have done, at the time - see previous notes)...anyway, I was to chat to deb's boyfriend about gill - whom he knew well, considered a 'good friend'...gill and I had been forbidden to marry....anyway, deb was 'away for so long' that I wondered what she and sue, were playing at but I sort of 'knew' at the same time and so told her boyfriend, what I thought....he was to warn me about sue and then suggest that I see somebody else, in relation to gill...'col', for example - who was 16 at the time (we were all 18 or older)...I replied that I wasn't going 'grave robbing'...and then realising my bizarre mistake...corrected it to 'baby snatching'...the only time that deb's somewhat sinister boyfriend was to laugh....I was puzzled and slightly angry - with myself  and him...I simply didn't understand...oh and he was projecting 'owl' at the time, deb's boyfriend, that is...a very 'dark owl'....in that dark disco hall....he was then to say that sue was most interested in col, out of all of them...so he hadn't been giving me 'good advice' then, at all? anyway, deb and sue returned after about half an hour...and I was to ask her where she had been...I was obviously boring her boyfriend...he laughed and replied that was true...he had been bored without deb, for so long...I retorted jokingly that his remark had done nothing for my self-esteem...he didn't have to agree with me...and added that the one thing that I didn't like about her boyfriend, was his tendency to be too honest for his own good...etc etc...deb smiled, reassured...later on he was to thank me for that remark..."it made her happy"...he was clearly in love...and she was too...I was to watch them standing 'side by side' for the rest of the night...and I was to remember being 'best friends' with deb at school - we used to stand 'side by side' like that, when in a crowd...I felt lonely...she now had a new 'best friend'...but then I figured "she has the perfect relationship...a best friendship with the man she loves...what could be better?"...and then I remembered that I had 'no such thing' and would never be likely to have it...thinking about gill again...and 'how it was'...forbidden to marry...not allowed to see each other 'openly'....

....anyway, having remembered that 'degree of honesty' remark, from decades ago now....I was then to read the above comment...and have a look at the website....MI5 had put it together....and told me to remember the following:

http://www.truthcontest.com/



....to remember 'something else' that BI had wanted digging up...the 'drugged sugar cubes' that sue whalley's mother used to give sue and her sister 'every Friday night'...sue was to describe the effect as 'floating off'...a cosmic adventure, of sorts...see previous notes upon me figuring that it must have been heroin...but it hadn't quite been 'that' - had it?

....because I can remember now...reporting the above, back to Tomlinson...Andrew trigg was to steal the box...Tomlinson was to obtain the drugged sugarcubes....Tomlinson and myself, then agreed to test the drug 'under medical conditions'...i.e. if anything went wrong, we were 'in safe hands'...I can remember a 'gateway' of sorts - as we began our trip...I was to tell Tomlinson that we had to go through it...we went through into a sort of 'cosmos'...pretty much - as it is - upon that website....and what happened next? well i was to remember 'what it was like' from childhood...remoteviewing the 'cosmos' with gill...I was to telepathically tell tomlinson to hold my hand...thinking that I would show him 'this world'....but then something 'terrible'...was to hurtle towards me...and suddenly I felt Tomlinson's strength...as he pulled me upwards...up the brainwave levels....to a safer radiowave/brainwave level'?

....at any rate...all I can deduce from the above...is that as children, in the 60s...the 'LSD-laced icecream' that toddy used to give gill and I...well, the 'cosmos' appeared to be 'safe' at that point...I was to tell gill that you could let such 'dangerous objects' (seen as 'asteroids' etc) simply pass through you....but during the above experience...either I had forgotten about 'how to handle that world' in relation to my childhood experiences...or....well, perhaps the 'cosmos' in the 1980s....contained far more deadly frequencies 'at work'? see previous notes upon MARK R at green tower...talking about how beautiful those 'deadly coloured rays' were....that whole rainbow spectrum...CANAL PLUS and other logos....at the beginning of films....show 'something' of that deadly spectrum...the one that MARK R had loved so much..."deadly but beautiful"....and so what am I suggesting here? that the world had changed since the 60s...that the micro-waves....radio/telecommunications technology in the 'cosmos' had become deadly....something like that? anyway, I haven't fully worked 'this one out' as yet...nor the fact that sue and her sister, were being given 'that drug' consistently...'every Friday night' and from childhood onwards...into her teens...early twenties...until she got married and moved away from home, I suppose...

anyway, sue was to become somewhat addicted to it - whilst living at home...in the 80s -she was to tell me that she used to take a few more, during the week...that is - until the whole lot got stolen...trigg then returned 'most of them', in the box....I suppose that her mother didn't use to count them all...something like that....? who knows...."the main question is why she was being given them, at all" replies MI5 ONLINE.



No comments:

Post a Comment