Friday 13 March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsm9jQcq0Ms

'....you're an accessory now...it's a bit like being married'....is that how it works?

well I am quite sure that 'pete' along with MW's gang (and the MAF too) would have wanted to 'marry me' in relation to shutting me up about talking about Lloyds pharmacy again...although so far, I have no further information....and so I can only state 'what is probable'....

....e.g. remember what Norwegian intelligence used to do in Europe and in the USA? they would target somebody...'harm them' (inject them with something - hit them with a micro-wave etc)...they would then have 'somebody in that local surgery/hospital' who would then monitor the records...and all so discreetly...nobody would ever see the 'hidden hand'...

now in relation to the 'mental robots' and those like 'ketamine mike'...and regarding what 'roz, rimington and Tomlinson' used to get up to, at that pharmacy (i.e. changing the pills around, in the prescription packets)...well, can you see what I am getting at here? that is what I suspect but I have no real idea of what MW's gang and the MAF, were up to there...all I know is that they were up to something...

'you're an accessory now'...sue whalley used to like her 'accessories' didn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment