Friday 27 March 2015

https://www.maximusuk.co.uk/health-programmes/independent-health-assessments/return-work-independent-occupational-health

let me see...I appear to have found 'something'...miracle of miracles...an email address for MAXIMUS...too good to be true?

yes it is too good to be true...the ill want you to accept the Microsoft 'live' windows program upon your computer...in order to make snuff movies etc...believe me - this whole thing has been rigged to do 'just that'....and I can remember now...it had been JOHN SCARLETT's idea.

anyway, there is a way around it...and that means booking time upon a library computer....do you see the lengths that I have to go - in order to 'keep safe'?

 
 
there is no valid reason at all...why MAXIMUS should demand 'Microsoft windows live' upon your laptop/computer in order to send them an email - is there?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment