Monday 23 March 2015

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats


oh I 'know' what the above is all about...a tile that had been taken out of my parents' groundfloor bathroom...ingabot had been 'in there' with somebody else...a man...had it been bullard? I cannot remember...let me think...yes, it had been....or somebody like him....they were to program themselves in as 'two large spiders'...the man was to get anxious...one of them appeared to be dead...ingabot snarled whilst grinning "doesn't matter"....

anyway, I was to remove both of them (a dead one and a live one) and then flush them down the toilet, on Monday morning...I also removed other programming items 'left around' the bathroom...unfortunately I couldn't put that tile back in place...and yes, it was 'near to the floor' and basically the same shape...an upright rectangle...with a rectangular hole behind it...

let me try and remember...my mother had talked about uncle Michael and his daughter coming round, at one point...McGowan was investigating the pair of them at the time...and there was a query over the above...wasn't there? you see I often see network anchors in my mind's eye (as gill knew - see previous notes)...rather than the slaves that they are running 'on the ground'...and I had been 'watching' but not actually present at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment