Thursday 5 March 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solace_(2015_film)

let me see...my father, the haematologist...working with Tomlinson who was a mkultra 'undergraduate' of british intelligence at the time...in 1980, that is...see previous notes upon that so-called MI5 Russian course...the HQ of which was a certain floor in that almost empty POWERGEN building in Solihull....

Tomlinson who had spent quite a bit of his teenage years, in Switzerland...see previous notes....

additionally Tomlinson had been introduced to Michael Richardson's gang, in Blackheath...he was much older than us, of course....

add to the mix...'col the sol'...and the film 'solace' and what do you get?

 
let me see...so we have a 'psychic doctor'...well my mother always used to say that my father only had to shake somebody's hand and he 'knew everything about them'...such a good judge of character...
 
a psychic doctor and an FBI agent...
 
if my hunch is correct...then Jeffrey dean morgan (who plays the fbi agent) will look rather like Tomlinson - let me see....
 



 
funnily enough, yesterday I was to remember gill and myself in conversation about Farrell, as children....gill felt terribly sorry for him - such a weak and almost defenceless child..."nasty with it" replies BI ONLINE...oh he could be a real 'menace' too, see previous notes....which is why I was to say to gill that we had to protect him, upon one hand...but on the other...we had to protect ourselves from him...in short, he mustn't be allowed to know as much as we did...or 'do what we could do'....the upshot of that one was...as follows:
 
we had been given a chance to use 'night goggles' for 'extra-vision' perception, let us say....gill was to tell me "he's too thick to notice"....I was amazed - he wasn't that bright as a kid...walking around with those goggles on...saying "I can't see a thing"....we had painted the glass inside of those glorified binoculars 'black'....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment