Monday 23 March 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertension

so now all I have to worry about is 'hypertension'...even though I have none of the symptoms...which would suggest that the equipment that my father had been given...had been rigged in some way...149/73 for example...my father was to say that he didn't think that it needed medication but even so...was this all some 'behind the scenes effort' to make me anxious about 'the whole thing'...and then begin to 'dig'...to dig up what bullard and his thugs had been up to with 'blood pressure equipment' in front of the main Amsterdam railway station?

don't I have enough to worry about?...in relation to being 'run blind' on the ground...on Monday afternoon....along with that MAXIMUS questionnaire that arrived 'the other day'...etc etc...I mean to say - even though I do not have the symptoms of hypertension...you would think that I would have developed it by now - wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment