Wednesday 11 March 2015

 
....the harbingers of doom...upon the PIPES OF PAN perhaps?





do you see what I am saying here? unless there has been some 'confusion'....in relation to pigeons known as 'white owls'...


 
 
...and a website devoted to clearing up that 'burning issue'...which McDonald and I were to talk about, in shanghai 2003...are pigeons and doves 'the same'? so why had McDonald talked about 'white owls' in relation to Chinese owls looking like pigeons? I have no idea...
 
 
and would you describe 'this' as a pigeon - straight off?
 
 
reminds me of something that I was to see in the grey man's flat - righthand window....this morning:
 
 
and what about 'carriers'? the pigeons below...let me see..a man with 'tumour growths' sometimes shops at M&S...had roz cursed him with 'carrier pigeon'...somebody had...I sense something 'not right' about the whole thing...
 
 
and croppers? they appear to be approaching being 'barn owls' in a way:

 and who was programmed with the gimple pigeon then? manningham-buller was to call me 'gimpel the fool' on warwick campus, 1997....see previous notes:
 
 
oh I remember now...Farrell and McDonald...the MAF had shown me an open window in that shanghai building...to then tell me that I was 'this'...on the sill:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment