Friday 20 March 2015

...and whilst we're in the area...I can remember gill telling me to look at HOLLIDAY STREET and the 'trident housing association'...go figure:

 
let me see...239 perhaps? that was the number that gill was to give me:
 
 
let me see...the colours that the 'PAV' as in phil and Vanessa - had chosen...in relation to the circles upon the building and that 'housing' logo...


 
anyway, 'brown hat Paddington bear'? (are we talking about 'sarah bear' spotted here?) let me see...you might like to check out this room in particular....because the HOLLIDAY family had been operating out of this building...something around cd ROMs....
 
 
 
...and 'what's that'? a sculpture of some description? it is reminding me of the inside of that 'golfball' lightbulb, for some reason...
 


oh I see...no it is not a sculpture...I remember - the 'real scarlett' rather than the 'fat man' was to get interested at this point in time...mainly because he had been programmed by the HOLLIDAY family "within the VIcinity"....he was to state that the CCTV camera - was the most interesting point of all...and 'whatever it was', which surrounded it:

 
 
gill was to talk about 'bat sonar'....go figure:

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment