Thursday 26 March 2015

...and the pentagon 'note' upon the timer system?

runs along the lines of "carswell obviously doesn't have a brain...working or not....if the pentagon had not taken up lamarr's idea....well, that is because they already had a far more sophisticated one, in place...." - and how far back in time, are we going - again?

omg....I have just been relayed on a brain scan of carswell....a 5-point chip?

well, that's new...what can I say? I am 'without words'...the technology continues and I am not abreast of it...

in relation to the scan...they had taken out a large part of his brain...about a 1/3 of it...'at the back'.

okay, I am exaggerating a little but not that much....about an 1/8 at the back of his brain, has been removed....but the implants 'in place' - were to go into the 'rest of the brain' making the area 'under control', much larger...about a 1/3 of the interior of his skull, is 'colonised' by ill cult equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment