Saturday 28 March 2015

...having sent that email off....was 'norman the doorman' the problem, all along? I wonder now...the biggest 'mountain' of them all...literally.



...I can remember 'bono II' i.e. that tendring environmental services employee, along with the pids....realising 'something' around the fact that some people had been programmed as both 'mohammed' and also the 'mountain'...'bono II' certainly had been....and he knew it...as others knew 'about themselves'....

so what difference did that make? I have no idea...I can only give you an example....MARK R was to try and screw 'col the sol' up by drugging him and then putting him in front of ingabot....as his 'mountain'...ingabot was projecting 'myself'....

you see 'col the sol' had been firstly 'diagnosed' as a mountain by mark r, McDonald etc....."no way, he'll go to anybody....wait a minute - he'll go to her...." meaning myself....and so they were to program him accordingly....except that they were to substitute ingabot for myself as the 'mountain'....go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment