Sunday 22 March 2015

...my intercom has just gone off...at 17.00pm...I am not expecting anybody and so naturally I won't be answering it....

oh and I was to receive a 'left message' upon the ansaphone today - at 3.12pm....supposedly from MY3...but the call was 'anonymous'...not good enough, that is all I can say....companies should state 'who they are' and not leave anonymous phonecalls or else you have no idea who is phoning...okay that ST JAMES surgery used to do the same thing...but that was even worse, in my book...see previous notes....

anyway, somebody calling herself something like 'besida'...was to tell me to call 'three customer service' on 500 Freephone...or 033330500...I will check up on that, later on...but I won't bother phoning back - my email was explicit enough, wasn't it? you only have to look at that 'usage' page - to realise that it has been hacked...'talking about it' won't make it go away, will it?

No comments:

Post a Comment