Sunday 22 March 2015

...and what else?

well I was interested in their 'coding out' of 'those who make it to the top of the gameboard...who stand 'on top of the world' in order to activate and run that MOD demonic Zionist 'nativity' program...and manage to 'fly' that bat exe files 'stable'....

...at first I thought...'on top of the world'..a Buddhist reference...to be reminded of mark r telling me "uh uh, uh uuuh" whilst waggling his finger at me...after I had told him that I wasn't going down on any of his silly lists for 'saints' or 'martyrs' or 'son of gods' etc....and so what about the Buddhist list then? he was to tell me that was reserved for the 'special' people. "like who, prince Charles?" I retorted angrily...having read in the news - many years ago now...that prince Charles had just taken up the religion, to some degree...I cannot remember the details...

anyway, thinking about it now, McDonald...didn't Obama's A TEAM dress up as Buddhist monks at one point...trappist monks perhaps...with their castanets clicking etc...yes, they had done - hadn't they? at that Templar castle event...the one where gill and I were to find ourselves upon the BETA TEAM...in relation to brainwave levels....see previous notes...

so let me recap...MW's gang had figured 'a Tibetan lama/llama reference' - in relation to the costumes of those who make it to the top of the gameboard...go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment