Monday 16 March 2015

...so that is the theme for today is it...'the young man who disappeared'....see previous notes upon that 'link' in a 'new comment' yesterday....



anyway, without realising at the time...I was to borrow a dvd from Clacton library about a 'young man who disappeared'....entitled SEARCHING FOR SUGARMAN...and I wonder now...if 'sugarman' is related to grynszpan, in any way...I can remember my father and Richard harris were to laugh about the name...I can remember 'that one' even though I was only a child at the time...and it allrelated to toddy programming himself in as the 'grinch'...'the grinch' who tries to destroy Christmas etc etc:

 
...come to think of it...I was to choose paxman's series - to borrow, as well...simply because I had had a look at his book - see previous notes...but now - well the above illustration is reminding me, somewhat of certain Goya prints - see post below...in terms of composition - a pisstake as it were, perhaps of certain classical compositional styles...'the dark side of the Victorian era' and relating to medical science, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment