Saturday 28 March 2015

...."scoop it out"...Scooby doo alter, McDonald...."that's you that is" and the ill scooping out your 'third eye' for want of a better description....."brutal lobotomies" replies MI5 ONLLINE....performed by those who had no 'real idea' eh?

it grows back again....but it takes a long time.....



...be like muck?...see previous notes upon the muddy and the ill cult talmuddy... I would rather not...and I will do my own 'digging' - preferably not 'manual'....


anyway, this image was to amuse me - what could it mean?


oh I see....somebody has visually cracked the DRO.....dry cleaner riser outlet - bisnez?




looks like a 'barn owl' image to me.....


....the DRO.....and the dry cleaner rise outliet......and the british royal princes and their sick, sick video......see above.....do you see how it goes?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUhImV302rA



No comments:

Post a Comment