Friday 13 March 2015

...and what was it, about TRIDENT HALL?


 
 
gill...you were to put this 'text' together...had my father walked through that building 'like a zombie' or 'ghost'...having been given some type of endoscopy drug...what had 'gone on there' then? this is something around marr's gang...and what they were to see...what they were to get up to in that building...
 
 
anyway, according to my mother...my father went up to London to hear a lecture on George Bernard shaw's 'man and superman' today...go figure...
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
...and what about CONFUCIUS eh gill? weale appeared to see himself as 'that' for no apparent reason...now I used to know quite a few sayings by Confucius and I would say them 'for a laugh' now and then...which was to confuse weale considerably, at one point...but not being bright enough to argue back...ingabot was to tell him to "let it go..."
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment