Wednesday 11 March 2015

...so I have just identified two rather nasty 'harbingers of doom' pigeons...posing as 'Chinese white owls'...ghosts, about to appear out of 'thin air'? something like that?

well let us hope that the gulls keep their territory clear of any unwanted 'types' let us say....





 
oh I can see what this is all about now...McDonald and Farrell...the MAF...heading up the taschmann pack...HARBIN-GERS Nazi party...."and an attempted kidnap" replies MI5 ONLINE....I can see that - McDonald had thrown me upon  my hip, in order to make me disassociate....the idea being...that zygote slaves have had their hips dislocated so many times that 'extreme pain' as in 'being dropped from a height' onto your hip bone...makes you 'obe' almost immediately....which is what he had done to me, in shanghai...see previous notes...
 

 
I didn't experiment with 'colour and tone' with my camera 'on manual' for no reason at all, this morning...did I?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment