Thursday 12 March 2015

anyway, what was that CHP letter all about?



naturally I will not be divulging  the code....see above....

now, I haven't been into that 'electric meter room' for years...no need...I pay my NPOWER bills and they check the meters 'now and then'...

...so what has been going on in there? you see when CHP residents moved in...we were given two sets of keys...one for that Jackson court corridor and one for the electric meter room...however, the ill started to dump stuff in that room...they were then to leave the door open...and if my memory serves me correctly...eventually somebody broke the lock and so it was impossible to lock that 'electric meter room' door, in the end....children 'flicking switches'? sounds highly dangerous...who knows what they are all up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment