Saturday 7 March 2015

anyway, I was to buy a bit more 'bedding' today...to note the 'duckie' reference....are we now finally finished with the GAF stage of this 13th one ill cult game? if so...."from the frying pan to the fire" replies BI ONLINE...well exactly....'silent night' eh? I was worried that I might get the 'noro virus' and end up like ingabot and my father...having to sleep the night, in the bath...after messing up their beds...and so I bought a 'plastic sheet' as well as a 'cover'...my sheets are very thin cotton, you see...and I am also worried about spilling tea upon them etc etc...I tend to take a cup to bed with me, whilst watching dvds on my laptop etc...and no, I am not 'incontinent' at all...although you might think it...after all of that research into BI's interest in 'ladies' panty pads' etc etc...see previous notes upon 'ark of covenant' programming...

NORO virus...I wonder now - if that might be related to this 'ripper' alter...who knows?

N-ORO...I always wondered why it was called that...such an odd name...

 
 
 
 
originally dubbed the 'Norwalk virus'.....and there is a Japanese family name 'noro'?
 
"The ICTV received a request to rename the genus in 2011 because children in Japan and elsewhere who have the family name "Noro" may be teased or bullied by others."
 
 
let me see...so I had sensed the threat...that I might be 'triggered' in some way...to develop 'noro/Norwalk virus' symptoms...and so I took immediate action...therefore it is likely that the 'trigger' will be an image...within a search upon 'norwalk' etc etc...
 
 
let me see...the early population of Norwalk had mainly come from new England...found it...the NOROVIRUS trigger...I can remember now...and I have just had the images relayed on back to me - an ill cult programmer pointing to the 'brown mounds' upon the map below....and something around my mother leaving the bathroom 'as it was' after my dad had been seriously ill...the bath, in particular...
 
 
so it is possible to have this virus 'triggered' by an image...as well as 'contracting it' for real?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment