Friday 6 March 2015

anyway, all I really need to know is whether or not my 5A fuse in the plug in relation to that LS-15  cord - is correct for the appliance...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/add_aqa_pre_2011/electricity/mainselectrev3.shtml



Let me see...the 5A fuse is black....that's a good sign....meaning it is for UK use...other colours might be used in other countries let us say...anyway, I already know that BUSSMAN appears to be a british country...see previous notes upon that website...


 
next up...the BBC has a 'GCSE' article online...about my 'level' then....
 
 
I see...so it just needs to be a 'bit higher' then - than 4.74:
 
 
 
so I would guess that this has all been a 'storm in a teacup' then...seeing as adapter and appliance are 'under 5A'...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment