Friday 6 March 2015

a good day today, on the whole - because the memory stick (busby type) along with my new sandisk 4gb sdhc card and 'schmidt' refills (and yes they fit into my ornamental 'glass' pens) were all to arrive by post today...

secondly there were a few minor annoyances...setting the alarm system off at SUPERDRUG - no fault of my own - as a rather annoying assistant was to discern...to then apologise...to make matters worse, I then walked into Sainsbury's and the same thing happened...none of the assistants seemed bothered...so I bought a top-up voucher for the internet and then walked out...to find that the alarm bells were to go off again...so I walked back in again...and waited...the assistant at the desk didn't even bother to look at me...I wondered what was going on and then thought 'why bother?' and walked out again...

anyway, the 'main man' at HUGHES electrical shop was very helpful in relation to 'fuses' and LS-15 plugs....I could go on about an HP scam 'alert' surrounding 'that one' but I will not bother....

No comments:

Post a Comment