Tuesday 17 February 2015

...and what about 'waltz of the snowflakes'? that was also to make the eldest taschmann laugh and 'for all the wrong reasons'...something around jane fitzgerald and the writing tutor...asking some of the theatre/art department students to 'have a go'? varro was to video the 'result'...

oh and we were being referred to as 'studios' rather than 'students' at that point in time, for some reason....

additionally I was to point to a 'perfume package' in the window of the pharmacy opposite to magnet house...just before donna was to walk in to get something for her sore throat...it was entitled GHOST something...I cannot remember the title but anyway, the image upon the front of the box....is now reminding me of the somewhat ghostly 'snowflakes' see below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw1yTMJ0e-g





...and what about this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYDa0wdL_n0


 

"a lot of you may know me as your doctor..."

let me see...oh I remember now...guess who played 'the stud' to the 'studios'?

I can also remember sally tallant charging across the stage like a bullock, shouting "THIS IS DUMB!"...and then "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME" to the 'stud'...as she ran around the back of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment