Sunday 1 February 2015

so what had marketa known? she had known that susan Sinclair had 'used these'...because she had given her one of those sachets, in the dto....see previous notes upon 'always and forever man'...PKW/webb and his mk-ultra pads in an MOD lab....I know, it's a standing joke, nowadays...what BI used to get up to with ladies' pantyliners but anyway....

this is something around the 'ties that bind' and the 'bow-ties'...."and the microchips" replies BI ONLINE:




and the colours of that VASSA flag?


...and the prague Rothschild singing "I never promised you a rose garden" is coming up now...in connection with the above, for some reason....

additionally, Farrell was jumped by Sinclair and programmed with the above - and microchipped....

...and I can remember now...this is something around 'ingabot'...bear with me...having come back from eastern Europe - ed and ingabot were still sharing a flat in OVAL....ed was to show me a photograph of a 'boyfriend' of ingabot....ed was to tell me that she had been very upset when he decided to go back to Thailand...anyway, his face was a complete 'blur' in the photo...just a dark grey 'fuzz'...

the photograph was b/w and he was on a skateboard...and the location? Greenwich park - he had been skateboarding down that hill in the park - ed was to take the photo 'in transit'...you could clearly see his bodyform in detail - but the face was a complete blur....no identification possible....I was to ask ingabot about him....ed had said that he looked as if he were from the east...she looked puzzled...she didn't appear to think so...and then told me that he had 'teleported' to Thailand but that he didn't come from there...."he teleports" she explained...see previous notes upon 'that SCI-FI film' all about 'teleporting'...it had been Farrell, hadn't it?

'the ties that bind' eh?

I can remember now...Inga telling her ingabot...and this was before that Hollywood call was to come...in the mid-90s....that he would be a famous filmstar...Inga was already planning the dresses that she would wear to accompany her daughter - partner of this 'star'...down the red carpet....but it was 'not to be' eh?...I can also remember Farrell telling me that he would find out what was 'up' with my sister....nobody knew about 'inga' at that point in time...I suppose that we were all only just beginning to 'dig up' what had happened in Blackheath, within the 60s....

let me see...somebody had put up 'this site' as a reminder of that skateboarding photo - which was rather spooky, as ed was to laugh...a very strange b/w photo indeed....

http://www.colin-farrell.org/

okay there isn't a skateboard in view...but that is what the photo had basically looked like...the body form/posture....

 
anyway, the photos above, do not appear to have been taken in Blackheath...because the only place that you could find 'palm trees' within Greenwich park...used be in that queen anne's garden...which was then relandscaped....and now it is as if it 'never was'....see previous notes....
 
let me see...today a certain company - contracted in by tendring? I have no idea...anyway, they were to remove 'palm-like grasses' from the front of magnet house....Amadeus had had those grasses planted there 'so many years ago now'...go figure:
 
 





I was to return later on...to see that they were 'all gone':

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment