Friday 20 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...and now I know what today was all about...marr and his wife...she couldn't pronounce 'viognier' at all i.e. VIN-YAY...whilst he could do...having learned French rather well and from an early age...and whilst he was working as the political editor at THE SCOTSMAN as far as I can remember...he was to tell me that he did 'French translation' as a sideline...

marr aka 'Michael richardson'...had had his schooling paid for by my father...and not the Richardson family because apparently he was my father's son...go figure...marr then 'made friends' with sue walker, early on (see previous notes upon her being Obama's child)...with the intent of screwing my family in some way...I have no further details as yet...all part of...."winning favours" replies MI5 ONLINE and getting up the ill cult...so in effect, marr was my half-brother but I didn't know it...not for most of my life, at any rate...

http://www.flyingscotsman.org.uk/

...and let me see...this image had been used to represent marr upon the networks, hadn't it?

 
let me see...I can remember watching the footage of him and his wife...he was singing a SMITHS song in the bath "and if a ten ton truck kills the both of us"...rather depressing eh? considering what happened next...his stroke etc...because until that point in time - he 'had it all'.- and he used to say that money was all he cared about.....a millionaire's daughter for a wife...all the money he could wish for...a respectable career...a mistress and child...and control of prince Charles - see previous notes...anyway, it was rimington and PKW/webb who 'got him in the end' but I still do not understand the 'machinations' behind that one..."the power struggle" replies BI ONLINE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment