Wednesday 18 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

yesterday I was to think about buying one of those 'puffer brushes' again (see previous notes upon that shop adjacent to Sainsbury's not having that particular type of computer accessory)...anyway, gill's laptop keyboard is getting rather dusty...I then thought "i'll make do with a paintbrush"...and as I began to dab in between the keys...I was to remember the following:

tallant telling me to come round to her shared 'clockhouse' flat above totnes high street...as I walked in...she was dabbing her keyboard with a paintbrush...and so I asked the obvious question "'painting the keys, sally"...tallant looked annoyed....she then replied that she had so much work to do and nobody apart from Karen (who had a degree in computing or the equivalent) could help her...I retorted that perhaps it would be a good idea to train more people up, then? "do you know how long that takes?" tallant replied...anyway, she then told me that her dad had bought her a computer when young and trained her up on it...I replied that my father also had a computer but only my siblings had been taught how to use it 'a little bit'....I then began to tell her about my siblings...tallant was especially interested in everything concerning 'ingabot'...as winnie had been, for example...but of course, those like winnie and sally, would 'get it' in a way that most people wouldn't.....ingabot's insane 'childhood language' as my parents' were to call it...which nobody else shared...but seemed to terrorise ed at mealtimes..."and then she says this nonsense word - whilst doing this gesture with her hands" etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment