Sunday 22 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else? yesterday I was also to remember something around 'Dorothy towers' in Birmingham...see previous notes upon the first AIDS victims of the 80s...being treated there...barrier treatment etc....

....and well, I was to meet a Scottish gent in M&S yesterday...."I went to Canterbury, mu father sent me there"...(not that much of a Scottish accent) - an ex-army man...who wanted to get home fast in order to watch the cricket....

after meeting him...I was to remember that he had found out what was really going on in 'Dorothy towers'...in short, a load of 'faked deaths'...the victims were then 'wiped'...reprogrammed and given new ID....all I can add is this 'somebody had wanted them dead - and somebody else had wanted to 'recycle' them as mkultra slaves'....go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment